Thursday, December 5, 2013

Interview with Farmers



After I interviewed John I went and interviewed some of the farmers market stand owners so that I could get the thoughts of the other side. I walked around and talked to several people at the forest hill farmers market.

What do you think you would need design wise to make your stand successful?

I would say that my business card I have are important and my signs. I have been hoping to get some care decals to for my truck so people can see me while I drive around, maybe put my facebook on there to so people can look a me up.

After talking to him I asked to see his business card and he handed me a simple black and white business card with his name and phone number and facebook on it.  He told me that he got them from kinkos and made them him self.

Would you be open to modern design for you stand?

I suppose so I would have to see it. I like the thought of having a nice looking apple with some bright colors and modern text.

Would you consider a logo with out food in it?

I don't know about that I want people to know what my business is by looking at my logo.

I think that I am right to move forward with the design I have started. I want to make a great business card for Rosa though something with color and that is fresh and unique so it does stand out from the black and white blah ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment